facebook   twitter   email   


Dean of Students Office

MSC 06 3600
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131

Physical Location:
University Advisement & Enrichment Center
Room 280

Phone: 505-277-3361
Fax: 505-277-0370

  • UNM
  • >Home
  • >Resources
  • >Military Withdraw FAQ

Military Withdraw FAQs:

Can I get a refund for textbooks? 

  • Yes. You will be eligible for a refund at the Customer Service counter of the UNM Bookstore (505-277-5451).

Can I get a refund for parking permit?

Can I get a refund for my Residence Hall? 

If there is any outstanding balance in my student account, can the due date be postponed?

  • Yes. The Bursar's Office will freeze your student account. No service charge will be added during your military leave. Contact the Bursar's Office (505-277-5363) for additional information.

Can I keep my UNM email account?

  • Yes. With your request, the Dean of Students Office will notify IT to keep your email account active.